09 March 2010

Sync the Nokia N900 with iTunes using Salling Media Sync

I have for years now been using iTunes on my PC because in my opinion it's the best music-player for PC. But because iTunes is an Apple product it does not work with any other device then the iPhone and iPod and that is very annoying. So what do you do when you want to sync you Nokia N900 with iTunes, well you could do like me and use Salling Media Sync. With Salling Media Sync you can sync music, podcasts and photos. When syncing music you can choose to sync all you music or just specific playlists. Salling Media Sync is free in the unregistered version, the only drawback when using that version is that whenever you want to sync you music to the N900 Salling Media Sync will delete all the music and re-transfer it making sync time longer then when using the registered version where Salling Media Sync only transfer the new music to the N900.
So far I've really enjoyed using Salling Media Sync especially because it makes it possible to continue to use iTunes on my PC when using the N900 as my portable music device. But even if you are a Mac user don't worry there's also a version of Salling Media Sync for you.

No comments: