01 March 2010

Show people what you are listening to with Nokia N900 and Last.fm

I've used Last.fm for many years now, I do not stream music from Last.fm and I do not pay for the service but I like to be able to keep track of which tunes and artists I listen to the most and I'm a great fan of how Last.fm is able to recommend artists to you by analyzing what you normally listen to.
When I used my Nokia N82 I used Mobbler and I when I got my Nokia N900 I really wanted to have something similar first I tried Vagalume but could not make it work and thought it was to big and clumsy, then I found Last.fm Scrobbler which is perfect. It is small and runs automatically you just login once and then every time you listen to music through the build-in music player Last.fm Scrobbler scrobbles your music.
Now I can still keep track on what I listen to, and with Last.fm connected to my Twitter profile, Last.fm automatically sends out tweet for me every week with my top 3 artists of that week.

No comments: