13 April 2011

I have fallen in love…

I have fallen in love… But I don’t know if this love is meant to be. I have fallen in love with the Sony DSC-HX5 but I am not sure if there is more pragmatic choice out there.  What I want is a compact camera with a decent zoom, decent megapixel count and most importantly GPS, for not too much more than 2000DKK (268.16 Euro). What I have not found yet is a webpage where I can get a list of all the cameras with GPS so that I compare them and make my decision. Does anyone know of such a page? So far of all the cameras I have found the Sony DSC-HX5 seems to be the best but if I don’t know what else is out there it is impossible to know for sure. If anybody knows of a way to list all cameras with GPS or a better one then than the Sony HX-5 please let me know.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: