25 February 2010

Nokia N900 as your cookbook with Pyrecipe


Yesterday I had made vegetarian Swedish Sausage dish (Svensk Pølseret) with my Nokia N900 acting as my cookbook and my shopping list using Pyrecipe.
Pyrecipe is a great way to organize your recipes on the N900, with the option to both import and export recipes it is easy to build op a great database with all your favorite recipes.
With the build-in shopping list its easy to make a shopping list from the ingredient list and check-off the ingredient when you have put it in your basket.
Swedish Sausage dish is not usually a vegetarian dish and I haven't had it since I went vegetarian 7 or 8 years ago, but since the only meat in the dish is the sausages it is easily converted to vegetarian by choosing vegetarian sausages instead I bought Anamma Sausages at Helsehjørnet in Aalborg.

If anyone is interested in the recipe it can be downloaded here (Gourmet XML) here (KRecipies) or here (HTML) (The recipe is in Danish)



2 comments:

Tiago Sousa said...

Is it possible to auto-sync with a local doc/csv?

Jesper Blaabjerg Holm said...

I do not belive so.
But you can contact the developer at dyerga (at) gmail (dot) com.