31 January 2010

Bird demolition with Angry Birds

One of my favorite games on the Nokia N900 is Angry Birds. In the game you got 5 different kinds of birds with different abilities that you send off with a slingshot to try to kill some green pigs. The game loads fast and is great if you just have a few minutes to spare. Unfortunately there are too few levels BUT it seems like the Maemo community have come up with a solution - user made levels. I have not tried the user made levels myself yet but I'll post when I do. The new levels and information can be found here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40591.

If you are playing Angry Birds try to slide your finger up and down at the middle of the screen that will zoom in and out.

I wanted to post some screenshots but I think the video from the
Angry Birds website is very good so I embedded that instead:



The game is also available for iPhone

No comments: